Liz Simpson, a lecturer from Loughry College, visited the Home Economics department to speak to Year 13 AS Nutrition an...
Innovation Breakfast and Launch of Digital Outreach Project – Sponsored by ‘Cookstown-Karro Foods’ CHS hos...
Congratulations to Grace, Lauren and Joshua who were awarded a certificate from CCEA for achieving full marks in their GCSE A...
Dont miss our annual Spring Concert showcasing the musical talents of CHS.
Some year 10 Home Economics classes experienced a ‘Ready, Steady…COOK!’ style lesson. This was desi...
Congratulations to Grace who has been selected for the NI U17 team which will compete at the London Mini Marathon in April. &...
Congratulations to Harvey (Deputy Head Boy and East Tyrone Cycling Club member) who has been selected to ride for Ireland in ...
Year 8 pupils who recently carried out a litter pick at Courthouse Avenue. This area was adopted from Cookstown Council...
Students studying A’Level CCEA ‘Digital Technology’ and EDEXCEL BTEC ‘Extended Certificate in ICT&rsq...
Congratulations to the winners of the Year 9 Home Economics Healthy Hearts house competition: • 1st place – Harri...
- Careers in the agri-food industry
- Innovation Breakfast
- Full marks in Art
- Spring Concert - Thurs 27th April
- Ready, steady…COOK!
- Grace running for NI again!
- Harvey Selected for Ireland
- Litter Pick
- Bring IT On – Careers talks for AS students
- Healthy Hearts house competition
- The role of an Environmental Health Practitioner
- Danielle raises £105 for Action MS
- Subject Choices Information Booklets
- Assessment Guidance
- Accessing SIMS Learning Gateway
- Open Evening 2017
- New Vice Principal at CHS
- Provisional Internal Exams Timetable Jan 2017
- Annual Report of the board of Governors
- PTFA Fireside Quiz Winners
- Mid Ulster Carols at Stormont
- World GIS Day
- GCSE Home Economic Practicals
- Positive Inspection of Shared Education with Holy Trinity College
- 5 Boys to Represent Ulster
- Remembrance Service at CHS
- Netball RDA U15
- 2016-17 Eco Team
- Interactive Poetry Performance
- Student Investor Challenge
- More swimming success for Kelly
- Cookery Demonstrations